Saturday, November 22, 2008

yeah, yeah, yeah

I know, you all love looking at my beautiful sister's pic, but it's time for a new post-I get it ...it's been forever....but I was SICK for like 2 weeks then went to California for fun and Oklahoma to WORK!

So here are some Disneyland pics!
Ryan kept begging and begging me to take his picture in front of the castle-Finally I gave in. Seriously, what guy doesn't love their pic in front of the castle-makes them look like such a MAN :


The ashes were so bad from the fires over there that we had them drifting onto our faces and hair and sometimes in our mouth. YUCK! Check out the sky-1/2 ash 1/2 beautiful blue sky.

It was so weird, but the sun was so cool looking....




Just like this kid ;) His hair was so funny-seriously-lets give a kid a haircut and miss just a few strands. he had on some sweet sweats and a little brother that had the same 'do. weird! and funny!




and a couple of good old Oklahoma

There is a squirrel in that....he was running around the whole time we were eating lunch. CUTE








7 comments:

PMClan said...

Whats in Oklahoma?

Gini said...

What's in Oklahoma??? People who hate Nebraska fans!!!!

Britt said...

GOSH I haven't checked your blog forever. You are so dang cute. Haven't changed a bit. Who is this boy?! cute cute cute..

Anonymous said...

FUN!!! We need to talk more. My phone is not working right now so I can't text which is seriously bugging me. But maybe we can get together for dinner or lunch soon. Got any time off? Where in OK did you go? My SIL (Scott's wife) is from there.

heidi said...

finally some pictures. when you said oklahoma, i thought you were leaving for a while, but i guess i was wrong. i saw your brother and sis-in-law at a reception saturday. i went home for thanksgiving & worked a reception with my sisters. anyway! happy to see some pictures, they told me you had a "guy friend", & i wanted to see.

Anonymous said...

You're the cutest EVER! I'm so glad you FINALLY got a blog going so I can keep up with your life.... riiight. Again, sorry for not letting you in on the my little blog for so long I really did have good intentions.
Take care!
Allie

Born2Save said...

Hey you....long time! Obviously too long - who is this guy? Looks like you had a lot of fun in Disneyland! Looking great as always!