Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Getting Married

Long story-short. Ryan took me out to a nice dinner at a resort in Scottsdale. After dinner we went on a Gondola ride and since it was cold and my ankle was hurt (not the point of this post) we had to cut the night short-so on the way home he took me by the temple, handed me pink roses and then he got down on one knee and asked if I could meet him there in a couple months to get married. I said of course and we ran (well I hobbled) back to the car because the wind started blowing!





My ring is beautiful. He did a great job designing it.



March 6, 2009!



Thanks to Jane-for taking all of our pics! They are great!

17 comments:

Gini said...

VERY NICE LIZZIE.. way to go.

Kathy said...

Congrats and cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! : ) It's always nice to see you at Seagull Book!

Beeswax said...

yeah!

PMClan said...

CONGRATS LIZZIE!! SO happy for you!! Ryan seems like a great catch!

heidi said...

i'm so excited for you. congrats!

Anonymous said...

You finally posted the story! I am so so so excited for you!! Cute pictures.

Candace said...

YEAH! Congratulations! You two look so cute and so happy! I can't wait to see more pics!

EXMARC said...

congratulations

PMClan said...

I like your background!

PMClan said...

Liz, pic was taking at OSF. When we went for Brookes B-day.

Born2Save said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I've been waiting for this! Congrats, so happy for you!
(p.s. did I ever tell you there's a real possibility I may have a may day baby too? :)

Anonymous said...

hee hee! I'm so excited for you Lizzie! You're beautiful and can't wait for your big day. Miss ya!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Hooray!!!! Congrats! I am so excited. And he is pretty darn cute

Shannon said...

Yahoo, Liz, congrats! He is absolutely adorable. I was wondering if you could find someone as perfect and fun and beautiful as you, and you did!!

Ana Lee said...

My Mom (Lee Ann Nelson) said the wedding was beautiful! Congratulations!

Ana Lee

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Sooooo... you're off the market then?