Tuesday, August 05, 2008

No Pics!?!

So, now that I have my computer fixed, I know that I have no excuse not to blog, but I am used to being selfish and reading everyone else's and not having to write on my own. I am enjoying that, and it is hard to think of what to blog about. I decided to go through the pic CD I just got from Kristin. I was going to blog about my vacation to Utah, but the picture won't load. Now you get to hear about what I did today : ) Yeah!

I went to work. Sound exciting, nope. It wasn't. It was the longest day of my life. I swear the clock would not move! I got yelled out by a lady who was really ticked abou the set up of a program we are part of. Since she didn't do what she was suppose to she has to pay more for her health insurance next year. We are a 3rd party hired out to do health coaching-we did not design the program. But I ticked her off when I told her next year she might want to try and be proactive. OOPS! She preceeded to yell at me for about 15 minutes...blah blah blah. This is Day 2 of the month long appeals process on this account. So I am sure I will get a ear full everyday for the rest of the month. Yippee! Can't wait.

I also made paper airplanes with the guy I sit next to. Mine kicked butt. I need to work on the actually flying part of the whole process though. I can fold pretty good-and then the guys make them fly. I am sure if there are more days like today I will be an expert.

I was getting hungry later in the day, so my friend offered me some "FMW's." (Frosted Mini Wheats.) I didn't really want them, but they were something, so I said sure. He dropped the bag on my desk and they spills everywhere-the crumbs and dried frosting part. I looked at the bag and started to laugh so hard. He had them in a sandwich bag, but instead of using the bag the way it was intended-tucking the flap in and then flipping the other part inside out and tucking it over-he had it taped shut. I asked if he always did that and he said yeah. Um-Derrick-do you know how to use sandwich bags? Nope-he didn't. It was hilarious.

After work, I came home and got ready to teach my water aerobics class. Kick butt work out. Now I am home. Going to watch a movie, eat dinner, and do some laundry. Sorry for the boring post-but at least it was a post!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good post. I like hearing a good "day in the life" story. I really, really, really need to start coming to your classes.

heidi said...

so.... i see why you must have wanted to quit your job, it sounds like it was a blast (insert: lots of sarcasim)