Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally.....

I got an aerobics class....well temporarily (until mid Dec), but a class!!!

I was subbing an aqua class on Tuesday and they asked if I could start Wed, so I said sure and I am paying for it. So sore!!! I spent overworked myself on Monday and Tuesday (preparing a new routine, softball and running for the RAGNAR) and crashed last night. The new release for my class will be in 2 weeks, so that is going to consume my days. I didn't buy it since I didn't have a class, but now I have to cram! Good news, I can up my calorie intake-ha ha,SWEET!

Will be posting pics soon from the Summit and I am going to the Demolition Derby this weekend at the state fair (Yippee) and we are having a pupkin carving party at my house on Sunday. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Beeswax said...

I'll try to make to your class. I've already upped my calorie intake in anticipation.

heidi said...

when we were in high school, i had no idea you were into all this stuff. i'm way impressed I wish you could teach me a better way to eat, that's my problem