Tuesday, December 09, 2008

NEWS!!!


#1 I have an interview for a PT job I have been wanting! Yeah!! IT is with the City of Gilbert. It is next Tuesday morning.


#2 My best friend from high school, Emily, got engaged on Sunday. Also, Yeah!!!


#3 Ryan brought me these pretty pink roses yesterday with a nice card. :)

#4 Tomorrow I have to retape my Aqua Video. Remember how I was stressing about this video back in May? Well, I passed, 5 out of 6 areas, but for some reason the guy in France wants to see my improvements since then. STRESSED OUT. Anyone want to come to support me? Tomorrow at 6:00!

#5 on a sad note...please keep in your prayers the family members of Susan, a girl I have known a little through church, who passed away last week after a fight with colon cancer. She is my age and got married in January. She kept a blog of her journey up until the last day, that is very touching. You can read it here.

#6 I have to go now. I got called to be one of the Relief Society presidents in my new ward, and I have a lot to do to get myself rolling and with the program!

3 comments:

heidi said...

congrats to you on the interview and congrats to emily. you should get a picture and email me or put it on your blog, i want to see!

& love the flowers, so pretty

Gini said...

Lizzie.. how did the taping go?

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your interview! Congrats to Emily! Why do you have multiple RS presidents in your ward? That's crazy!! Good luck with that!!