Monday, December 15, 2008

Potty Mouth....or blog (I guess)


So I kinda gotta know...


When you use a public restroom and you walk into stall and you see that the person who used it before you, uh, didn't flush......what do you do?


Do you flush it? and use it?


or


Do you walk out and go to the next stall that has clean (relatively speaking here) water waiting for you?


I personally am a flusher, always have been. Even in elementary school I was a flusher (which after working in the schools, is a very rare thing, and partly the reason I am blogging about this). Why make another person see it. Just close your eyes and kick the handle :)


I could go on and on....but I won't, it's gross....but I am just curious, flusher or not?

8 comments:

Gini said...

Lizzie.. that is disgusting. I forgot to tell you I met Heidi's brother at Tammy's.

Spendy said...

I'm not a flusher, for someone else that is... I didn't do it. And I don't clean public toilets.

Beeswax said...

Not.

I figure, if it didn't get flushed by the perpetrator, there must be a reason. And maybe if I flush, it will overflow and run all over the bathroom, and the lady in the next stall will have excrement floating about her shoes and think, "I cannot believe I have that other lady's poo on me! I should shoot her dead!" And then she'd shoot me, and I'd be dead. All because I didn't just move on to the next stall.

So, that's why I'm not a flusher

jt said...

25% flusher, 75% non flusher. 25% because I"m sure my kids have forgotten so I make up for that.

The Jenkins said...

For the most part I am a flusher like you. Every once in a while...if its nasty (you know what I'm talking about)...I don't flush. Nice post...haha

Tara

PMClan said...

It's always so gross when you see that! I just find another stall!

Rustino Scar said...

not a flusher. in fact, i made my roommate go in last night and flush because he forgot to. disgusting. this is not the first, and I think his rent will start going up.

heidi said...

ha ha! i'm a flusher and then i walk to the next stall. i don't know why