Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ventilated Shoes


So I bought these pretty cool new running shoes in July. They are pink and white, and I only wear them when I am going to run, until that past week. I took them to Utah with me. Because they match my black and pink Adidas running outfit, and I was trying to pack light! (it's not possible, by the way.) So I only took those and my pair of black boots (with heels....in snow-great thinking, I know, but I brought my nice jeans that are too long, so I had to take some heels). I took the shoes when we went snowboarding. I was walking in the snow and I couldn't figure how my feet were getting wet. Then next day, we went to Wal-Mart and I stepped in a huge pile of snow....partly melted and my feet got soaked. I immediately remembered that these shoes have lots of ventilation....in top and the BOTTOM!! oops!



It's great for AZ when you are running and hot, but not so much for the snow. So, the melted snow went right through the bottom and the sole absorbed all the nice cold water to keep my toes frozen. It was pretty funny.
The trip to Utah was a ton of fun!!! I have some pics to post later. My camera won't let me load them right now. I'll have to play with it a little.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to get much from this post then you
have to apply these techniques to your won website.


My weblog: boise motels